Clients of Sinclair Design Studio
It is a privilege to work with businesses of all sizes and individuals passionate about their dreams.
Working in a freelance graphic design position has allowed me to work with a multitude of clients over the years. From individuals just beginning their small business, to large well-established corporations, I enjoy working with them all and consider it an honor that they have chosen Sinclair Design Studio to create tools for their businesses and dreams.
Their heart and soul goes into the business they believe in, and therefore, mine does too. Following are a few clients I have had the privilege to work with:
- Regional Counsel - Districts 1, 3 & 5
- City of Kissimmee Parks & Recreation
- City of Altamonte Springs
- City of Casselberry Parks & Recreation
- Osceola County Parks
- City of Largo
- Florida Urban & Forestry Council
- Florida Parks & Recreation
- Orange County Parks & Recreation
- Capone’s Dinner & Show
- Almost There Sport Fishing Charters
- Mainly Marketing
- Inn On The Avenue
- George's Scooters
- JCN Marketing Solutions
- G-Force Marketing
- Mosquito Lagoon RV Park
- Signature Nails & Spa
- Ivy League Landscape Architects
- Nina O's Grill & Bar
- Courtesy Pest Services
- Vision Health Institue
- Anglo Productions
- X-treme Bikes
- Ascension Cycle Works
- Personal Touch Mailing Services
- Key West Hat Company
- Oak Hill Fish Camp
- New Smyrna Stand Up
- Orlando Ticket Connection
- Stull Construction, Inc.
- Today Insurance Services
- Tropical Paver Sealing
- Kissimmee Valley Livestock Show
- King, D.D.S.
- Sowma, D.D.S.
- Creative Family Traditions
- Hristopoulos, CPA
- Florida Notary Association
- Perry, Perry & Associates
- Advanced Optical
- American Athletic Union
- D & D Retail, LLC
- Bright House Networks
- Sunshine Network
- Florida Optometric Association
- A.M. Metal Finishing, Inc.
- The Hub on Canal
- Chrome Angels of Central Florida
- Central Florida Gliders
- Osceola County Fair & Livestock Show
- Ground Zro Racing
- Central Florida Society of Optometric Physicians
- Osceola Historical Society
- Kissimmee Main Street
- Central Florida Officials Association
Nature is a great inspiration for artists. Animals often provide textures and patterns found nowhere else on earth. These natural patterns and colors can be adopted into layouts of all varieties.
When hiring a graphic artist for your next project, think about the style, feel or look you are trying to achieve. By providing some information, such as:
- What colors do you want to use?
- What background, pattern or texture do you like for this project?
- Is there an element you'd like to use to tie the design together?
- What "feeling" do you want the layout or style to provoke?
- What layout style? Fun, traditional, modern, classy, funky, bold, simple & clean, busy & active
These and many other design terms can help narrow down a designers task of capturing your ideas and cut design time, ultimately saving you money.
Before we begin your next graphic design project, please take a few minutes and read the descriptive words and terminology suitable for your next project.